Friday Night Lights

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't get to excited . THey will probably do one season( 10-12 episodes) and then cancel it. They did the same thing with "Passions" from Nbc this last year. It started with 4 episodes a week and now it is 3 a week and they have already announced it will end its run on DIRECTV come August. This is a gimmick to get new subs to Directv and they will then announce its end come the end of the season.

Dang that sucks. I purchased an annual subscription to Dish Network already and they will not refund that once you paid for it. Can you get the episodes online?

I've seen that this isn't a done deal yet. But what they've talked about is that the shows would be available on both NBC and D*.

Let's hope the deal gets done. I would really like at least one more season.

Is this season done???

It wasn't supposed to be done yet, the writers strike got it. NBC didn't request that they finish this season so unless a deal gets done that's all there is.

tvguide.com reporting thursday morning that an announcement from nbc and directv is expected within 2 to 3 weeks that the deal is official. what this means is next season you can watch FNL either on nbc or directv. shooting is sked to resume in july.

tvguide.com reporting thursday morning that an announcement from nbc and directv is expected within 2 to 3 weeks that the deal is official. what this means is next season you can watch FNL either on nbc or directv. shooting is sked to resume in july.

:up

one of the best shows to hit the small tube in years and i'm certainly very happy that we'll probably have it for another (full) season. viewership might be small but we are very, very loyal because we appreciate quality television when we see it!!

its sounding like maybe directv will air an episode first and then it would be shown later on nbc. there's talk the setup might be similar to this season's law and order: criminal intent!

I dida google search and all the articles I could fuind indicated taht thsi wasa rumor---but that the producers are hopeful. I hope that it happens.

just read at hal bodekker's tvguy blog at orlandosentinel.com that kyle chandler confirmed in a radio interviewed taped wednesday for NPR that FNL will be back for a third season. chandler also mentions a financial deal which i presume is coming from directv!

I've been watching season 1 on UHD.....this is one of the best shows in the past decade. I don't know why I never gave it a shot during its original airing....

I'm glad that they worked out the DirecTV deal, now just hope that it draws enough viewers to keep it going this time.

I'm glad that they worked out the DirecTV deal, now just hope that it draws enough viewers to keep it going this time.

Unfortunately for me, I have E*, so I guess i'll be waiting awhile to see Season 3.....I'm glad they're keeping the show going, though :)