Fringe: Season 3

All I can say is this show is getting weirder and making less sense. They used to use SciFi concepts that were based in Laws or Theories of Physics; now they seem to make up their own Laws

All I can say is this show is getting weirder and making less sense. They used to use SciFi concepts that were based in Laws or Theories of Physics; now they seem to make up their own Laws

The concept of multi earths or parallel earths , existing side by side, is a real concept in science. I have actually read about it in a science magazine a few years back. The theory is that somewhere there is an earth that exists where the action you didn't take on this earth ,you did on that one and the outcome is on that earth. So I don't kill my boss on this planet , but do on the other one and the outcome is different of course. Time travel is also a theory that exists, but can't be proven. Supposedly if you put a man traveling in a rocket ship at the speed of light away from the earth and then back , you would see little change in his age ,but the people on earth would be months or even years older when you came back . It's all theories and can't be proven. That is why the show is called FRINGE sci-fi.

Wow, finally watched the finale last night. Very very strange. I don't know where they are going now. Not having Peter in the show doesn't seem to make sense on many levels (including those mentioned in the previous posts), but the worst part would be that I really like his character and if he is really gone I see the show going down hill fast.

MikeD-C05 said:
You mean he will come back as a character named Joshua Jackson?

No, I think he meant: "as (since) Joshua Jackson is under contract for next season, Peter will be back."

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It's simple, think of it:

He didn't really cease to exist, he just basically never got kid-napped by Walter when he was 10 years old. So, he just grew up normally, and went on to do whatever he was destined to do originally.

So, he basically "negated" everything having to do with his presence in the series as we've seen it, but he still exists as a person.

At least, that's what the obvious thinking would be for a conclusion to how easy it would be for them to "get him back". They don't have to get him back, they simply have to "recruit him" in what would be the "first place".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)