Fringe: Season 3

The alt verses was bad enough, now they are playing with time travel. Horrible season ending. Think I'm done with the show.

BTW, what ever happened to the missing pieces of Walter's brain... who has them? Other than his craving for strawberry milkshakes and Jello Puddin' Pops, and his no-clothes Fridays, I don't see where the few missing pieces of gray matter have affected his abilities as a scientist. Go figure!

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Well they did say "Cliff hanger" didn't they? THis was definitely a big one. Oliva shot between the eyes and Peter never existed. Now I wonder why did Walter ever go to the other earth for if it wasn't to kidnap the other Peter? The whole premise of this show has changed now completely with this episode. And I wonder about the common room that both earths can occupy at the same time? How does that one work? Looks like I'll be hanging for three or four months till these and other questions are answered or NOT.

I'll bet Fox has already started to regret renewing it. Season Finale numbers were down, again, from previous week. I predict they'll do "A Dollhouse"...gone by January '12.

Since the bald guys all know about Peter they will probably do something to fix the situation. Perhaps they will wrap up the 2 universe story line and it will be as if it never happened.

Since the bald guys all know about Peter they will probably do something to fix the situation. Perhaps they will wrap up the 2 universe story line and it will be as if it never happened.
If so, then I wish the bald guys would fix my situation and give me back 60-hours of my life spent watching this show...as if it never happened. :)

They did say that Peter had served his purpose and was no longer needed and that's why no one would remember him. I want to know who the HELL are the bald guys or watchers and what are they trying to do ?

They did say that Peter had served his purpose and was no longer needed and that's why no one would remember him. I want to know who the HELL are the bald guys or watchers and what are they trying to do ?

Here is where JJ Abrams is going all LOST on us .

It makes no sense that Peter would be forgotten as there would be no reason for Walternate to be mad at Walter. If not for Peter, Walter would of never crossed over to begin with. It makes no sense that all traces of peter would vanish and that no one would remember.

These watchers tend to be like Dr Who in the sense that seem to be at major turning points in human history and with the "doc brown" episode prove they are capable of some sort of time travel as they bent to pull a kid from the 80s into the present for a few minutes to talk to his senile old dad.

Here is where JJ Abrams is going all LOST on us .

It makes no sense that Peter would be forgotten as there would be no reason for Walternate to be mad at Walter. If not for Peter, Walter would of never crossed over to begin with. It makes no sense that all traces of peter would vanish and that no one would remember.

These watchers tend to be like Dr Who in the sense that seem to be at major turning points in human history and with the "doc brown" episode prove they are capable of some sort of time travel as they bent to pull a kid from the 80s into the present for a few minutes to talk to his senile old dad.

I agree this is a bit of a paradox . With no Peter , Walter would of never of went to the other earth to kidnap him. But then again ,Walter only discovered the other earth by doing experiments in the first place. So who is to say that he didn't find the other earth by doing experiments again. When he traveled to the other earth the FRINGE events started on that planet and the main earth too. Maybe he went to that earth because the watchers intended on him going there . It's enough to make your head hurt. But something tells me the watchers are behind all this mess and will be involved even more next season.

I agree this is a bit of a paradox . With no Peter , Walter would of never of went to the other earth to kidnap him. But then again ,Walter only discovered the other earth by doing experiments in the first place. So who is to say that he didn't find the other earth by doing experiments again. When he traveled to the other earth the FRINGE events started on that planet and the main earth too. Maybe he went to that earth because the watchers intended on him going there . It's enough to make your head hurt. But something tells me the watchers are behind all this mess and will be involved even more next season.

Agreed! Because of the paradox introduced with time travel the writers basically have carte blanche. Unfortunately, for those who don't care to have this type of story telling, they will probably lose many fans. I for one, love these paradox's and hope they continue through a full next season :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)