Fringe: Season 3

Funny ,I didn't get last night's episode but it will record tonight around 10:00pm . Must of been delayed locally in Houston for some reason.

I really like that they will be bringing the parallel universe story to a conclusion. But you know that it will be our world that survives the ending. The other world is too far gone with Fringe events and areas encased in amber. But that doesn't mean that it will be our Oliva that will be the one to survive. OR it could be that our Oliva survives and the baby from the other earth is somehow brought to our earth and Oliva and Peter get to raise him.

MikeD-C05 said:
I really like that they will be bringing the parallel universe story to a conclusion. But you know that it will be our world that survives the ending. The other world is too far gone with Fringe events and areas encased in amber. But that doesn't mean that it will be our Oliva that will be the one to survive. OR it could be that our Oliva survives and the baby from the other earth is somehow brought to our earth and Oliva and Peter get to raise him.

Or both worlds survive in some unified way. The best part about Peter's character is that he doesn't see things in black and white. I see no reason to think that the choice that he makes will be in absolute terms either (even though it has been presented to him as such).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Or both worlds survive in some unified way. The best part about Peter's character is that he doesn't see things in black and white. I see no reason to think that the choice that he makes will be in absolute terms either (even though it has been presented to him as such).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yes, they could unify the worlds but I am betting that if they do so, the memories of all concerned would be erased and the new unified characters would be composites of both Oliva's and both Walters. The best of both ,which means a smarter Walter and a sexier Oliva.

Yes, they could unify the worlds but I am betting that if they do so, the memories of all concerned would be erased and the new unified characters would be composites of both Oliva's and both Walters. The best of both ,which means a smarter Walter and a sexier Oliva.
I was thinking a sluttier Olivia, but what do I know. :eek: :D

MikeD-C05 said:
I liked the episode and it is leading us to the parallel universe conclusion finale .

I see a huge cliffhanger coming at the end of this season...and they'll probably wrap the series up after next season. Still, I have enjoyed the show - looking forward to upcoming 20 or so episodes.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Looks like their will be a merger of the two worlds and both Walters will be on the new one. I am betting that our world survives with elements of the other world too ,like Fringe division . I'm also predicting that our Oliva ,with possibly the other Oliva's hair color and flair and the baby will now be on this world. This is kind of like the comic mini series" Crisis on Infinite Earths" I read back in 86 in DC comics. The went back the beginning of time and they prevented one thing from happening that cause the different earths to form and there was now one earth with a common history and the duplicated superheroes were merged into one time line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts