Fringe: Season 4

I know where Bell is,He's stuck in amber in 2036 & missing a hand.

That should be "will be". But the other interesting thing we found out is that in 2036 Walter puts back in his missing brain cells, he should be getting back the knowledge on recreating the universe...

By then it won't matter. Especially if they can prevent the watchers from taking over in 2012-2013 season. Then none of what you saw in 2036 will ever happen anyway.

That should be "will be". But the other interesting thing we found out is that in 2036 Walter puts back in his missing brain cells, he should be getting back the knowledge on recreating the universe...

I loved how the future freedom fighters (one being Olivia's daughter) injected Walter with his brain particles after being processed through what I equte to the Juiceman juice machine and his brain being fully restored to like new condition. Only in the movies and on television. :)

By then it won't matter. Especially if they can prevent the watchers from taking over in 2012-2013 season. Then none of what you saw in 2036 will ever happen anyway.

Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to spend a lot of time in 2012 next season since we already know where this show is heading. It's back to the future in a flying Delorean. :D

I loved how the future freedom fighters (one being Olivia's daughter) injected Walter with his brain particles after being processed through what I equte to the Juiceman juice machine and his brain being fully restored to like new condition. Only in the movies and on television. :)

Just need a lot of the miracle drug Cortexifan... It seems to be able to fix a brain right up.. I bet his missing parts were just soaking in it for all the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts