Fringe: Season 5

I'm getting flashbacks of Homer Simpson, and the song: "In A Gadda Da Vida" is playing in my head for some strange reason... lol

[video=youtube;0PyBWLALFLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PyBWLALFLQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PyBWLALFLQ[/video]

Yep, probably the best of the season so far. The plot was simple. No over-achieving.

I liked tonight's episode. It was cool for Nina to sacrifice her life for the munchkin observer.

Yep, probably the best of the season so far. The plot was simple. No over-achieving.

I agree...I actually kinda liked this past episode. Unfortunately, I don't see how they end this show while giving me and millions of their fans a Warm & Fuzzy feeling brought about by deep satisfaction and contentment. Although, as Gunny Hartman one pondered, I would settle for a reach around after being screwed for this entire half season. :)

I agree...I actually kinda liked this past episode. Unfortunately, I don't see how they end this show while giving me and millions of their fans a Warm & Fuzzy feeling brought about by deep satisfaction and contentment. Although, as Gunny Hartman one pondered, I would settle for a reach around after being screwed for this entire half season. :)

Amen riffjim :)

How is there a child that looks like an observer without the tech?

I hope they manage to tie up all this before the series ends.

Couldn't end soon enough it is past it's prime and I will see how they end it :D :)

I'm betting they are going to push the "reset button"!

Old-school Star Trek gambit...

Walter will time-travel. and then stop himself so he won't go over to the parallel Earth and snatch 'Alt-Peter', (that doesn't sound right, lol) and the rest never happens...

Either that, OR they'll blow up the ENTIRE universe to stop it all. That would be AWESOME!

It beats LOST, it beats Soprano's, and everything else out there up to now. "Everybody dies" is a time-honored tradition in some cases...

Usually we do not like series to end, but in this case, we all want it to end soon. I think it will be an ending with little excitement and we all will say thank you I do not have to watch this anymore.

It is funny to want a series to end, and yet still be watching it and want to see the conclusion.

Perhaps they will find a way to prevent the observers from inventing time travel or be created at all. If they can find a way to alter the future, the observers never would have come back and invaded. They could reset back to where the 2 universes were separated. Perhaps the child that looks like an observer is the key. He could be the first one.

Well, interesting show...although not particularly earth shattering. However, I did enjoy learning more about and observers and how they came into being in the year 2167. It was also nice seeing September once again and getting the scoop on his fall from observerdom, note to mention his paternity tests read on the Maury Show. Okay, if I get this right...the observers don't have sex, but they enjoy watching. Kinky! Also, has anyone ever seen a female observer?

They seem to prefer the present day (2036) women to their own set in the future. If women in their time resemble the Observer Men -bald and no eyebrows, etc- I can see why they came back in time to find more suitable mates.

They seem to prefer the present day (2036) women to their own set in the future. If women in their time resemble the Observer Men -bald and no eyebrows, etc- I can see why they came back in time to find more suitable mates.

Too funny! I take it the observers game up all emotions, to include love and sex, in favor of intelligence and logic. Their offspring born and developed in an incubator of sorts. No need for a mother's love or a touch of affection. Since there is no reason for love/sex, there is no reason for women. In fact, I cannot recall seeing one woman observer at anytime during the show.

Anyway, I think we all have an idea of how this show will end next week (not that it matters) but I am so glad it is finally ending. I've been disappointed with this season and I expect that I will be disappointed next week. But who knows...

Jim I am looking forward to next week story wrap up. They look like they will do a time travel , the entire future never happened , reboot . I even saw a glimpse of the other Olivia from the alternate universe in next weeks preview ,so they may be bringing them back in for the final ender too.:popcorn

Too funny! I take it the observers game up all emotions, to include love and sex, in favor of intelligence and logic. Their offspring born and developed in an incubator of sorts. No need for a mother's love or a touch of affection. Since there is no reason for love/sex, there is no reason for women. In fact, I cannot recall seeing one woman observer at anytime during the show.

Are the observers even men? I know they look like men with their clothes on, but they may have just removed all sexual organs and with them all the emotions that can be induced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)