Fringe: Season 5

Swore I would not watch again... I did. Should not have. NOW, I am really done!!!

gee has it went downhill that far?I have been recording it this season was going to watch the entire season later.If it's that bad not sure I want to bother with it.

gee has it went downhill that far?I have been recording it this season was going to watch the entire season later.If it's that bad not sure I want to bother with it.

Don't listen to the nay-sayers, go ahead and finish it out. Make your own decision. I've watched since the beginning of the series, and I think this season is just fine.

Far better than the pap that is most reality series.

I loved this show...even when nobody was watching the past 2-years. I will be watching 'till the end, but I have been disappointed with this bonus 1/2 season. Fox brought this show back to wrap-up all the loose ends, but the show has almost nothing to do with the prior 4-years.

- No fringe investigation into paranormal/unexplained events
- No mysteries surrounding the parallel universe
- What about the alternate timelines
- Long gone are the mystery of the week episodes
- The serials running through the past 2+ years (the what, where and why of everything) have not been addressed
- The show never wrapped-up what happened to the ZFT nor the importance of Cortexiphan and the experiments
- Heck, whatever happened to Olive and her magical Cortexiphan abilities?
- Peter turned into the cog to drive the machine and, get this, later turns himself into an Observer morph
- What the heck ever happened to the machine
- What ever happened to their doppelgangers in the alternate universe?
- What about Peter's son, Henry, who the observers were to erase from history? Did he and Olivia have a daughter instead?

Anyway, just a few questions off the top-of-my-head that I would hope they would have addressed.

The Human Kind: Friday, 7 December 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"Olivia comes across a woman who is like an oracle, as she works to locate an important piece of equipment for Walter; Peter finds himself in danger as he watches Windmark."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2411942/

Olivia comes across an oracle? Crap...I guess they're not even trying to hind The Matrix undertones any longer - they're just using the script and changing a few details.

Well, Olivia gets herself a ginormous magnet and later convinced Peter to abandon his Neoways before him brain is permanently rewired and he can no longer feel emotion nor give a rats arse about the Fringe team. So he abandons his guaranteed plan to revenge his daughter's death. Anyway, supposed Walter has a plan. My plan was watching 42-minutes of show for about 12-minutes of stuff I cared about, which wasn't much.

Anyway, based on next week's previews I take it that Walter takes an LSD trip and the team heads out to visit some guy named Donald...Donald Duck for all I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)