From a 1000.2 and 77 wing to a 1000+ with a 77 wing

Thanks all for the help u have giving maybe I'll try with out the 77 just to see what happens that seems to be the stalling point so maybe move on for now

Is there a easy way to swap a 1000.2 for a 1000+

If you had a .2 a 1000+ will work from there. The dishpointer app is only going to show you los. Is it a mast that you are mounting to? I would look into getting struts for the mast cuz the + is very heavy compared to the .2.

i am trying to mount this to a 4 foot pole and i live in the 62896 area what do you all think should be the elv and skew?

i just tried that and its not working not sure what i am doing wrong but its not working is this + going to sit higher or lower
from a .2

That's what I'm doing and I can take it down and put the .2 back up and it's just fine

dish showed up this morning and told me they cant install my 1000+ since they dont have or even use the DP21 switches they said they have never seen a 5 sat setup every

They won't really support a 5 sat set up, what you want to do is a DIY project. It can be done but you have to point to 119 by using just a receiver and a single cable and not use the the DPP switch until everything is bolted down and you can identify that you have a good lock on all the satellites. Then you have to do a check switch with your receiver to set up the switch matrix in it, the DP21 can be found on ebay and most techs don't use them anymore because wing dish setups are not the norm anymore. If above all you did was remove the 1000.2 and replace it with the 1000+ hooked up the switch and didn't run a check switch you will not get any signal. Also if you don't have the power inserter installed in port one of the switch nothing will work

I know I should've asked this earlier but can you be able to get your locals OTA and connect that to your receiver that way you can just hook up the 1000+?

Sent from my iPod touch using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)