From D* to Dish last week...DVR confusing.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I couldn't find any on Amazon either. What models work with D* equipment?
Hemi if I am not mistaken, MOST ESATA drives will work. There may be some that have compatibility issues, but a simple google search of ESATA drives+directv will give you many different models that people are using.

To the OP, if you are still reading, just give it some time. I am sure you just arent used to the differences yet.

The big thing I like with the 722 is the dual TV. Love being able to watch the same recordings from either room. The 3 recordings at one time is also a must for my household.

The big thing I like with the 722 is the dual TV. Love being able to watch the same recordings from either room. The 3 recordings at one time is also a must for my household.

+1. I remember earlier in the year talking to a TWC rep. I was telling him what changes they needed to make to get me pack as a customer, namely adding a few more HD choices and imporving their craptastic HD DVR. When I asked if they would ever have 2 room capability, he just laughed and pretended there is no market for it, saying I was only the second person to ever ask about that. That just made me walk away. Bet now that they have another cometitior with a whole house DVR, their tune is starting to change.

I couldn't find any on Amazon either. What models work with D* equipment?
I'm using a 500n gig Seagate Free Agent with mine, have been for several months... used a WD My Book before that, had a glitch that wiped all the programs on it so used it with Dish with the USB 2.0 before I knocked it over and killed it:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)