From D* to Dish last week...DVR confusing.

I couldn't find any on Amazon either. What models work with D* equipment?
Hemi if I am not mistaken, MOST ESATA drives will work. There may be some that have compatibility issues, but a simple google search of ESATA drives+directv will give you many different models that people are using.

To the OP, if you are still reading, just give it some time. I am sure you just arent used to the differences yet.

The big thing I like with the 722 is the dual TV. Love being able to watch the same recordings from either room. The 3 recordings at one time is also a must for my household.

The big thing I like with the 722 is the dual TV. Love being able to watch the same recordings from either room. The 3 recordings at one time is also a must for my household.

+1. I remember earlier in the year talking to a TWC rep. I was telling him what changes they needed to make to get me pack as a customer, namely adding a few more HD choices and imporving their craptastic HD DVR. When I asked if they would ever have 2 room capability, he just laughed and pretended there is no market for it, saying I was only the second person to ever ask about that. That just made me walk away. Bet now that they have another cometitior with a whole house DVR, their tune is starting to change.

I couldn't find any on Amazon either. What models work with D* equipment?
I'm using a 500n gig Seagate Free Agent with mine, have been for several months... used a WD My Book before that, had a glitch that wiped all the programs on it so used it with Dish with the USB 2.0 before I knocked it over and killed it:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)