From DIRECTV - Alternate ways to watch the Super Bowl Tonight

been hitting 4 GBPS down on my phone with 700 MBPS up same with my jet pack. there are no data caps on verizons 5G ultra wide band system but there are data caps on there nation wide 5G wich isnt any better than there LTE service sometimes it's worse than there LTE service!!! eveyone's not going unlimited AT&T AND T MOBILE are still gonna throttle there 5G high speed data!!! where's verizons ultra wide band is truly unlimited!!! last time checked on the site the home modem and router setup was 50.00 if your a verizon customer and 70.00 if you wern't a verizon customer that's taxes and fee's modem and router rental included. plus they gave you a bunch of freebies as well. i will have to relook at the website again.. i hear the home modem is faster to!!!
No, Verizon 5G Home is now matching the price of T-Mobile Home Internet, so the regular price (with autopay) is $50/mo, including equipment. But if you have a qualifying Verizon unlimited mobile plan, then it's only $25/mo, which is quite a deal. They also give you the first month free and throw in six months of free Disney+.

Every 30 minutes as it's still falling...?

The 72 watt halogen bulb keeps the reflector warm enough to melt anything that falls on it.
No,
It takes quite a bit of snow to make the signal go out ... I had 12" inches coming down last week and never lost signal.
I may lose signal tomorrow as its suppose to be Sleet and Ice from Noon on till evening.

No,
It takes quite a bit of snow to make the signal go out ... I had 12" inches coming down last week and never lost signal.
I may lose signal tomorrow as its suppose to be Sleet and Ice from Noon on till evening.
I dont get much snow here but what effects mine is heavy wet snow, light fluffy dosent stick on my dish...Had less than a half inch on ground but HD went out last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)