froyo for droid leaked

Sorry - got distracted. Sling Player Mobile working for me on BB.4

I am tempted to install the rooted stock version to see if there are any differences.

My Sling finally logged in today. I don't know what took so long for it to work.

*Things about Pete's Buggless I don't like*
1. Don't have the ability to turn off my ringer, only vibrate.
2. The phone doesn't stay on while plugged in. (Can't find the setting to tell it to do that)

I have more but I can't remember them right now

My Sling finally logged in today. I don't know what took so long for it to work.

*Things about Pete's Buggless I don't like*
1. Don't have the ability to turn off my ringer, only vibrate.
2. The phone doesn't stay on while plugged in. (Can't find the setting to tell it to do that)

I have more but I can't remember them right now

Found it finally.

settings> applications> development> check "stay awake"

Glad you found it.

A friend of mine from high school installed the OTA update, and it really screwed up his phone. Part of it was that he had been running Helix, and helix doesn't play nice with froyo, but he had several other problems; it convinced him to go rooted, and try bugless. Solved his problems.

What caused your text fiasco?

What the sdfieoijeoiewjoiwejg oijg uqwfsdofwfo wefhewohweoheo ? :D

No idea, I replied to your text, and thought I turned the phone off - apparently I didn't, and my phone decided to text you gobbledygook on its own. That might explain why my Droid calls itself Hal. ;) :D

I'm sad. They took the Easy Root app out of the market. Since HIFI has yet to root my phone or take it to the guy who did his, I was going to use this, but it has been removed. I hope they put it back. What are my chances on that happening?

That seems almost too easy. Anyone used Easy Root? Are there and disadvantages for using this versus one of the other ways to root?