FS1 Blackout in progress

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

T_N_T

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 9, 2006
Hendersonville,TN
Does anyone know why Fox Sports 1 is being blacked out for certain customers for the Yankees @ Indians game 5 of the American League Division Series(a Nationally televised game)? Friends of mine are reporting a blackout, apparently, it's happening on Hulu Live TV as well.

If you get FS1, you should get the game. There are no local feeds to force a blackout so anyone who is getting the blackout shouldn't be. If you have Directv Deportes, check channel 465 Fox Deportes and see if it works there. I am getting it on both channels. I have no idea about Hulu, maybe you have to use the FS Go app instead to stream it.

If you get FS1, you should get the game. There are no local feeds to force a blackout so anyone who is getting the blackout shouldn't be. If you have Directv Deportes, check channel 465 Fox Deportes and see if it works there. I am getting it on both channels. I have no idea about Hulu, maybe you have to use the FS Go app instead to stream it.

Blackout was during the pregrame only, one the actual game started the blackout was lifted, idk?

That is good that the blackout was lifted. Maybe they were forcing people to watch the Sportstime Ohio pregame. You'd think FS1 would want the eyeballs. At any rate, go Cleveland!

I was on the train from Detroit to Chicago and it was blacked out for me too.

Thank god I got my TiVo to record it and streamed it to my iPad.

Just sux I had to use LTE data to do it, where I could have used it airtime free with my ATT iPad and the Directv app.

I wonder how much data 2 innings cost me?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts