FSC HD available on Dish Network february 10th

That is going to be awesome...until they launch FSC PLus and take all the good EPL, Serie A, and CL games and put them on there and force you to spend $15 to see what has been free for years...

I'm curious to see what (if anything) they're going to do with the great Rugby matches that Setanta had.

Yup looks like it is. :)

Attachments

• fsc.jpg
    fsc.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 10,949
Very intresting! English Premier will be great, dont mean to take the thread another way...But I wonder if Feb 10 will be also the day other channels are added in HD

Probably not with Absolute though. :(

That is going to be awesome...until they launch FSC PLus and take all the good EPL, Serie A, and CL games and put them on there and force you to spend $15 to see what has been free for years...

Let's See:

- $15 figure announced ? WRONG

- EPL, Serie A and CL games ever free in the USA. WRONG

And thanks to Janko for the information !

Very intresting! English Premier will be great, dont mean to take the thread another way...But I wonder if Feb 10 will be also the day other channels are added in HD

Looks extremely likely.

The timing either has something to do with the Olympics (combining both marketing spiels together), or they just want to leave another ten days for possibly adding some other channel(s).

I am not into soccer so I don't know. Is this a game only (like rsn hd) or a 24/7 channel?

Let's See:

- $15 figure announced ? WRONG

- EPL, Serie A and CL games ever free in the USA. WRONG

And thanks to Janko for the information !

How were those games never free? I have been watching that stuff on a combo of ESPN and FSC for many years now. I haven't had to pay extra for them.

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that FSC+ will be a premium channel.

How were those games never free? I have been watching that stuff on a combo of ESPN and FSC for many years now. I haven't had to pay extra for them.

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that FSC+ will be a premium channel.

ESPN and FSC cost $60 per month - hardly free. In fact, FSC costs $23 per month extra above and beyond the package that has ESPN.

You can get Setanta on a Globecast satellite receiver for $15 per month total.

ESPN and FSC cost $60 per month - hardly free. In fact, FSC costs $23 per month extra above and beyond the package that has ESPN.

You can get Setanta on a Globecast satellite receiver for $15 per month total.

LOL. Sorry Mr. Semantics let me state it differently. I can watch that stuff at no extra charge above what I pay to watch all TV now. Does that wording meet your standards? The fact of that matter is that people will soon have to pay above and beyond what they pay now for those games.