FSN North In HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have the AT9 and a H20. Is there anyone that could intall this for me? I live near Eau Claire, WI and will pay cash!!!

Last edited:
What locals do you have? UNless you "moved" to get Mpls locals, your locals (Eau Claire/LaCrosse) and the Brewers are not in HD

Iceberg said:
What locals do you have? UNless you "moved" to get Mpls locals, your locals (Eau Claire/LaCrosse) and the Brewers are not in HD

Correct. I used to get D* 641 here in central Wisconsin and that was FSN north. When the Brewers were on they would be on 642 which was an alternate that was on only at certain times. I just took a look and now and Ice is right that 641 is FSN north and not available to me in Wisconsin but 642 is now FSN Wis which I do receive. Would be nice if sometime down the road I would get the Brewers in HD and it will probably happen sooner or later.

I get both 641 and 642 and can simutaneously watch the Brewers and Twins. My locals are from Minneapolis. Still looking for an installer.....How can I go about finding an installer to install the equipment I already own?

Last edited:
ArtWIS said:
Correct. I used to get D* 641 here in central Wisconsin and that was FSN north. When the Brewers were on they would be on 642 which was an alternate that was on only at certain times. I just took a look and now and Ice is right that 641 is FSN north and not available to me in Wisconsin but 642 is now FSN Wis which I do receive. Would be nice if sometime down the road I would get the Brewers in HD and it will probably happen sooner or later.

It's a couple of hours later than my original post and now I'm receiving 641 AND 642 ( but 642 has nothing on right now). Well anyway if these go HD I'll need mpeg 4 correct? Madison Wis where I get my locals OTA (56 miles away) is one of the next 14 LIL's to go HD and I'll probably do the switch to mpeg 4 at that time.

drwindmill said:
Is this channel available in HD on Directv? If so, how can I get it?

FSN North Minnesota shows the Games in HD on channel 96 next games televised in HD will not be untill the end of the month when Detroit comes to town not all the games are HD but as time goes on we should see many more :)

upnorth said:
FSN North Minnesota shows the Games in HD on channel 96 next games televised in HD will not be untill the end of the month when Detroit comes to town not all the games are HD but as time goes on we should see many more :)

Thanks for the info. Are there more games available in HD if I have the MLB Package?

drwindmill said:
Thanks for the info. Are there more games available in HD if I have the MLB Package?

Yes there is usually one or maybe two on every night, also ESPN has HD Baseball coverage to.

I'm with you... Twins are going make up even more ground next week.

I have a HR10-250, so sadly I have to choose between having a DVR or having the Twins in HD. I wouldn't have purchased the DVR had I known that HD Twinkies were right around the corner. It just kills me to unplug the device that I just paid 300 bucks for... Even if they are free now.

Ryu said:
I'm with you... Twins are going make up even more ground next week.

I have a HR10-250, so sadly I have to choose between having a DVR or having the Twins in HD. I wouldn't have purchased the DVR had I known that HD Twinkies were right around the corner. It just kills me to unplug the device that I just paid 300 bucks for... Even if they are free now.

Why don't you just run a H20 alongside the DVR like I am going to do?

drwindmill said:
Why don't you just run a H20 alongside the DVR like I am going to do?

yah i do the same. just got 2 h20's and new dish for the rsn in hd ....though milwaukee is not in hd and I don't get the twins. I think the sd picture is better with the h20.

Madtown HD Junkie said:
yah i do the same. just got 2 h20's and new dish for the rsn in hd ....though milwaukee is not in hd and I don't get the twins. I think the sd picture is better with the h20.

Do you have 3 lines running then? Do you manually switch it between or does the H20 have HDMI and DVI?

Dream on with the Packers baby...

Ryu said:
Do you have 3 lines running then? Do you manually switch it between or does the H20 have HDMI and DVI?

Dream on with the Packers baby...

Yes i have three lines running the the 2 rec. One still mixes the OTA to the HD DVR then I spliced that to get OTA to both rec. as the h20 can't combine them.

what r u a Vik-queens fan?:hatsoff:

My AT9 was installed today, and I am seeing some pixelation problems only on my local KARE 11 HD. It looks like my all my peaks are in the upper 60's. What should they peak at?

guys i found the twins in HD but its seems its cable only
st. paul area comcast
twins are on inhd2 channel 207 although they are never in the guide info so its hit or miss
check inhd2 at gametime and you may be pleasently suprised
the other day the twins rangers were in hd, dick and bert mentioned a bunch of cable systems and dtv but game was nowhere to be found in hd on dtv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts