FSN Regional Sports In HD??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nsavarirayan

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Hey guys,

Do any of you know if the local FSN sports channels will be braocast in HD. I live in Arizona and want to make sure I get the FSN AZ Suns game since they are boradcasting the entire season in HD!! there are some FSN HD games in certain areas tonight so maybe someone can tune in and lets us all now if FSN is broadcasting an HD game in your area.

Hey guys,

Do any of you know if the local FSN sports channels will be braocast in HD. I live in Arizona and want to make sure I get the FSN AZ Suns game since they are boradcasting the entire season in HD!! there are some FSN HD games in certain areas tonight so maybe someone can tune in and lets us all now if FSN is broadcasting an HD game in your area.

There was talk that they would be going to HD as well, but I have not seen them listed as of yet. Some are already in HD, but MOST are not.
There was also word that the spotbeam that they were using would be widened to include more area...
The FSN's did not make the cut for the first set of HD expansion, but possibly in the next round ..... I hope.

Jimbo

D* needs to get the RSN's up on CONUS so they can provide HD coverage for their sports subscription packages like NBA-LP or NHL-CI. IMHO they can't continue to do what they have been with only one or two games in HD on ch 94/95. There was also the spreadsheet that Scott posted from a source, back before last Wednesday's delay that showed RSN's coming up in October.

Attachments

• HD Expansion.xls
    24 KB · Views: 128
I was just about to look around for an answer/comment about this. I have FSN south and it is SD stretched and looks pretty bad (Braves game). Too bad, when it used to come on in HD on CH. 95 it would look really good. I just hope it is like that next year or October with FSN south.

So ...
I can expect to see the Red Wings in HD in October, hopefully, I am about 500 feet outside of what they consider Red Wing area .....

Jimbo

I was just about to look around for an answer/comment about this. I have FSN south and it is SD stretched and looks pretty bad (Braves game). Too bad, when it used to come on in HD on CH. 95 it would look really good. I just hope it is like that next year or October with FSN south.

Fox Sports Southwest had the TT/OSU and the Texas/Rice game on in HD this past weekend in parts of the state. PQ was pretty good on both games but some in the Dallas area apparently couldn't get the Texas/Rice game.

The TT/OSU game was a real barnburner 49-45.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts