FSN RM Not on HD Alternate

lsilvest

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 11, 2010
Pueblo West, CO
College FB games have been on HD Alternate, but today, FSNRM is showing the games on their regular 414 HD channel. Looks like it may be the same for any of the FSN RSNs that are still active.

If you have any games scheduled to record on the HD Alternate channels you better check the status.

Lucky you!

I can't get any Fox Regional Sports Channels anymore and I have the Multi-Sports Package. I can't even get my local RSN. What a load of crap. Why does Dish always have to pick the worst time to take a stance on prices. How come DirectTV hardly ever has this problem? Their prices are pretty similar. Charlie, just get our channels back on and stop trying to act like you are saving the world by dumping our channels every time the contract needs to be renewed.

College FB games have been on HD Alternate, but today, FSNRM is showing the games on their regular 414 HD channel. Looks like it may be the same for any of the FSN RSNs that are still active.

If you have any games scheduled to record on the HD Alternate channels you better check the status.

Why is this FSN active yet all others are off? Did FOX give us a "gift"? At the start of the Baylor TT game it was "blacked out". What gives?

Why is this FSN active yet all others are off? Did FOX give us a "gift"? At the start of the Baylor TT game it was "blacked out". What gives?

It's not owned by Fox and wasn't one of the RSNs in the contract dispute. It's my local RSN. It was ostensibly made available to everyone with the multi-sports package.

I tried tuning to the Baylor-Tech at the stert and got the screen telling me it was blacked out. About the start of the 4th qtr I was able to get the game. It makes no sense.

I tried tuning to the Baylor-Tech at the stert and got the screen telling me it was blacked out. About the start of the 4th qtr I was able to get the game. It makes no sense.

It was on here during the pre-game show - watching the end now. It was showing on a number of other RSNs but not available for me and those are the ones that are also supposed to be available.

Really a mess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts