FSNAZ," Come on Man"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

inazsully

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Sun City West, AZ
After all the boo hooing about losing local FSN's now FSNAZ is showing the Colorado vs. Georgia game tonight instead of the Arizona State game. Oh well, I'm sure it will be in SD anyway.

I know, but I pay extra for FSNAZ and choose not to pay extra for Versus. It's hardly a matter of life and death but I find it odd that it's called FSN ARIZONA and they choose to show a non Arizona game when an Arizona game is available. To make matters worse, they are showing the re run of the ASU vs Stanford football game during the same time slot the basketball game will be playing live.

So, if the game was being shown on ESPN, would you bitch because you are paying extra for FSNAZ? FSN has certain games and the other channels have certain games. They pay for those rights. That's how it works, it has always been that way..

I know, but I pay extra for FSNAZ and choose not to pay extra for Versus. It's hardly a matter of life and death but I find it odd that it's called FSN ARIZONA and they choose to show a non Arizona game when an Arizona game is available. To make matters worse, they are showing the re run of the ASU vs Stanford football game during the same time slot the basketball game will be playing live.

The reason that the game you want to see is not on FSNAZ is because it IS on VERSUS.
It's a thing called a contract.
All this has NOTHING to do with Dish.

The reason that the game you want to see is not on FSNAZ is because it IS on VERSUS.
It's a thing called a contract.
All this has NOTHING to do with Dish.
Lighten up guys. I said it's not a matter of life and death. And where did I blame Dish by the way? And of course I wouldn't bitch if it was on ESPN. I pay nothing extra for ESPN but I do for FSNAZ.

I see how it's ironic. For other providers it's just another day, but for you as a FSN viewer who has been in the dark for a month wanting to see the games, now you get the channel back and the game is available on a channel that wasn't pulled. My parents finally broke down and ordered our RSN when it was a premium service on the old AT&T Broadband (Pre-Comcast) and two months later, the channel became basic. Not exactly the same, but still ironic non the less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts