FTA Boxing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Santa Clause

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 30, 2007
Coastal Maine
Is there much for True FTA boxing. I have yet to set up a permanent dish but have aimed at AMC4 & G18 ku just to see whats up there. I picked up a 12' Unimesh a couple of months ago and hope to get that setup by the end of the summer. I have a Mercury II I will be using for blind scanning and am also curious if any of the big fights are ever ITC. I know this forum does not allow public posting of feeds, I just want to know if anyone has received them in the past. I appreciate any help you may offer.:wave

Very little. All of the big fights are encrypted. You might find a feed every now and again. The C-band dish is a good idea. Always good to expand your capabilities.

I've checked The List and Lyngsat for available channels but didn't see anything like ESPN2 for Friday Night Fights. Oh well, I've seen it posted that FTA is not for everyone but I think its for me. This is a great forum. Thanks for the reply stogie5150.

Thanks tdti1. I read the rules and know what you mean. I can see that it would be a bummer to be half way through a program and to lose it because someone may have posted the sat location. I am really looking farward to setting up, searching and watching fta.:D Thanks again.

I am a huge boxing fan as well. I am just getting my FTA system dialed in and will be scanning throughout the summer. If I find anything I will try to remember to PM you. Or maybe the Whats Up there thread would be a good place to post them. Not sure. Maybe the mods can comment on that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)