FTA Forum Changes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still every brand will have its own subforum, it is just that some people have expressed their opinion, they want to stick with a single subfolder to review all the threads. I believe the change is not too big, just the same database but every thread created in a specific subfolder will go automatically to the " All Receivers" subfolders. If you dont want it, you dont have to open it, but will make other members happy.
Sort of a little bit of democracy that I believe is what Scott is pursuing.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say - - - I'm not quite sure that I agree.

Technical issues targeting a particular receiver should be discussed in the subforum for that receiver, not in a general discussion area. Otherwise, the issue will get lost in the noise. Products such as AZBox have a lot of issues. It makes no sense to discuss AZBox issues anyplace other than the AZBox subforum.

A general discussion area is fine for non-specific general or pre-sales discussions, but not for targeted model specific problem solving technical issues.

We at AzBox Canada have been providing official AzBox support for the North American market since 2010.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Regarding Official Support - When will functional ATSC Tuner firmware be available for the Elite and Premium receivers? Please provide a link to your official support site.

Last edited:
If we do stick for products built primarily for the NA market then it will be only the GeoSat miniHD.....
Not a good idea.

There's still some confusion.

The support is for North American users, not necessarily for products that are targeted to North America.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)