Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cham

VE4GLS
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2008
Boonies
Getting a blank screen here on that TP (11836 V 20769). Kind of enjoyed that channel, more variety than some music stations and it also had video!
-C.

it sounds like they might be having issues. Folks on thecool facebook page are saying they are missing it on OTA stations too

someone asked on 2/21 about the FTA status

I see this channel is on Galaxy 19 on the FTA Satellite. Will you be keeping this channel on there?

and thecool's response
Yes, we will stay! We def need to spread the word to get more viewers and stations to watch and learn about THECOOLTV. Thanks for the support!!!

I'll also monitor it here. Interesting. Some of the facebook comments also mention the white slate "Q Test" that I saw on 97W on another transponder. I'm assuming those folks are getting it via cable or pay satellite. Maybe the station is preparing for a switch over.

Crap. This is the SECOND time I've lost CoolTv. First from an OTA channel & now the FTA one. The OTA one played more new alternative rock though. I didn't like the 97w version as much but I still hope it's not gone for good.

Didn't remember seeing it on Lynsat. Must have missed it..

The TP is good and strong so I doubt it is related to the storms moving through the uplink area. Wonder if they are changing uplink... Interesting to speculate but will miss them if they are gone.

its there ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 175
Truckracer at least you got to see it! I never did make the effort to go scan it in and see what it had. That's better than my "Tube" experience though, I DID get to watch that one just enough to really like it, then it went Poof!

can someone confirm what is on that channel now?
Some folks are reporting that on their OTA station that carried Thecool (and now said qtest) is now QVC?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)