FTA free to air satellite up or down

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Madog357

Original poster
Dec 10, 2015
Cornwall
Hello I have been seeing alot of people selling free to air satellite I don't know if there is a post on here about this I have try looking but have not find anything for Canada Free to air if there is a post could someone send me a link to it or just till me what I am looking to know is free to air still up if so could I use my old CW 700s and CW 800s if so what would the new website be for the updates let alone to add all the channel thank you for who every can help me on this info

You asked if it is "up" or "down" and you are talking about "updates" to add all the channels. Sounds like you are wanting Dish or BEV. Perhaps I am wrong, but your post doesn't sound like you are just interested in PBS or RetroTV.

You asked if it is "up" or "down" and you are talking about "updates" to add all the channels. Sounds like you are wanting Dish or BEV. Perhaps I am wrong, but your post doesn't sound like you are just interested in PBS or RetroTV.
My post is to ask if free to air is still up and running and to find out of the two boxs I have would still work after so long and if so where I can get a link to a working link for a software update to get everything going not once have I asked for anything that my box didn't do before I have looked on the web and find links with updates and have try them but I am not getting anything, I have not really find any updates pass 2004 so want it to know if there is any that I am not finding or is it that my box is to old and need to get a new one or is it that FTA is shut down is all I am trying to find out

My post is to ask if free to air is still up and running and to find out of the two boxs I have would still work after so long and if so where I can get a link to a working link for a software update to get everything going not once have I asked for anything that my box didn't do before I have looked on the web and find links with updates and have try them but I am not getting anything, I have not really find any updates pass 2004 so want it to know if there is any that I am not finding or is it that my box is to old and need to get a new one or is it that FTA is shut down is all I am trying to find out

What channels did you get before?

basic cable from all around the world more or less but I blocked out everything but Canada and the US if you go to this link you will see all the channel that you get now http://www.lyngsat.com/ note if you want to watch Canada and us you have to have more then one dish or if the dish is set up you just need circular and post it where it needs to be

Last edited:
Don't know if you are playing dumb or if you really don't know, but what you are wanting to do is steal.
Trying to get channels for free that others pay for is pirating and very illegal.
That is not condoned on this site!!!!
If you want to discuss true free to air you are more than welcome. If you continue to talk about pirating and hacking Dish Network and Bell Express View you will be banned.
Yes, people used to HACK free to air receivers to steal, so perhaps that is where you are confused. However, that does not mean it is called free to air.
I can put on make-up and a dress and act like a woman that don't mean I am a woman, I have been hacked to appear like one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)