fta receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

htownjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2007
splendora tx
i went home today and cut on my pansat 2700 to no signal and checked the settings to see a 20 pct sig on all sats! i immediatly thought i had a slice in the coax. it ended up being the pansat. i had to reset the box. i was wondering if all fta receivers act up alot like this,or if it is a pansat problem. i will scan a sat and go back to settings and the pansat changes it around. i can scan t6 c band and when i go back to it later i have no signal and when i check settings it will say ku band lnb,have the mhz on and disecq 29 or 28! is this normal for a fta receiver? what is a great fta receiver that dont act up all the time?

transponder overload...sadly its a common theme

Basically the box has too many transponders loaded into it from too many blind scans. The easiest thing to do is start deleting them. The channels will stay in there but the transponders will be deleted and free up some space. I do it on occasion with my Pansat 1500

thanks iceberg! i hate having to go back and change the settings. nice wrestling pic! i remember when benoit won the belt that first time. why we are on wrestling, it would be cool to see some house shows uplinked to satellite. back to the pansat and tps, i notice tps on certain sats that dont show up on lyngsat so i figure they are inactive. back on wwe, crazy with mcmahon, i had never seen a storyline where a wrestler dies. i guess mcmahon is going to retire. he is brilliant love him or hate him.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)