FTA Satellite Dish Motor

stinkygopher1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2020
Saint John NB CA
I am looking for a Satellite dish motor for a 33" dish. Which of the two following motors is the better one.The STAB HH90 Motor or the Moteck SG2100 motor?One is 84.99 and the other is 89.99. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a Satellite dish motor for a 33" dish. Which of the two following motors is the better one.The STAB HH90 Motor or the Moteck SG2100 motor?One is 84.99 and the other is 89.99. Thanks in advance.
Where did you find the prices that you listed? I was helping a friend get started with Ku last week and $125 was the cheapest that I saw for a STAB HH90.

Thanks,
Norman

Listen to these guys recommending the Stab. I would encourage you to consider the Stab HH120 if available and affordable just in case you choose to get a 1.2m dish someday. Everybody either eventually wants or gets a larger Ku dish.

Having said this, I have a DG2100 since I bought it years ago and I was able to physically pick it up in my town. This motor is still working well to this moment turning a 1m dish.

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!

Thanks Cyberham. I have a 10 ft mesh dish I got for nothing and once I get it up and running I might not need anything bigger. Put my money in the 10 footer. We don't have much to choose from here in the eastern part of Canada so everything we need we have to order.

Thanks Cyberham. I have a 10 ft mesh dish I got for nothing
I used to drive along Route 126 for my work between Moncton & Miramichi. If I recall, that is the route where I saw many 10-footers installed at homes. I often wondered if some might be available for taking with a simple inquiry of the home owner. Maybe even for free.

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)