Fuel HD and NASA HD Coming June 6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HDOrlando

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Longwood, Florida
BHN Orlando and likely Tampa Bay is adding............

FUEL HD Channel 1136 (Sports Pass)
NASA Public Channel (I think this might be new name for NASA-TV) HD Channel 1230

On June 6.

Bakersfield is adding Fuel HD on June 1.

Sorry not at this time. Your local paper will have notifications of channel changes/additions in your area when we announce them.

I thought that might be the case. Our local papers and bills haven't provided us channel updates lately. BH added Disney Jr. and Fuse last month but there was no announcement on my bill or in the local paper. I know you can't answer Q's about specific channels or their time table for launch. I've also heard one of the reasons my area is behind in HD channels is capacity. Do you know if my area (Wetumpka/Elmore) even has any capacity at all for more HD channels until they go switched digital? I've been in contact with our local CW and they plan to launch the channel in HD some time this summer. Does BH Elmore even have room to add this channel when it becomes available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts