Full 2 hopper integration coming?

I know this isn't the case now. My question is, when the update arrives, which is supposed to be "soon" is this what we will be getting? Ifl your tuners are full on Hopper 1, a conflicting event will record on Hopper 2 and leave a "shortcut" on Hopper 1? Also, will the same occur if you have an OTA in both Hopper 1 and Hopper 2?

I don't think anyone knows for certain, but that's the general idea/consensus. Not sure if they'll implement it with the OTA tuner(s) though.

If they can't even get their software to display the correct list of DVR events from the currently selected Hopper, how do you expect them to get full integration right? :whistle

I think most of us have no comprehension of how complex the software for these devices is and how changing one function can cascade into others and throw the entire system out of whack - patience!.

My patience is running thin. A few days ago, a few OTA recordings of Doc Martin disappeared from both my HWS.

If they can't stabilize the system and get current features working right, it's time for me to Hauppage all my EHDs and look to Fios or cord cutting.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

If they can't stabilize the system and get current features working right, it's time for me to Hauppage all my EHDs and look to Fios or cord cutting.
Or go back to the 722. :)

So what version of the Hauppauge do you have? 1212? 1512?

Reactions: TheKrell
Never bought one. Just thinking I might one day decide a stack of BDs would be less likely to fail than HDDs. Or I might want to "save" some recordings if I ever left Dish.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)