This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Funniest posts by a member on 'Sports Section'

I would like to come clean and admit that I am not one of those "multiple personality" posters. But, I do have a cousin who posts here and he has helped me inflate the value of my posts. I apologize for being young and stupid.
LOL

I do have a cousin who posts here and he has helped me inflate the value of my posts. I apologize for being young and stupid.

I don't know about that highlighted statement there Cosmo....the mear mention of another man "inflate the value of your post" ....sort of sounds South Beach-esque

I don't know about that highlighted statement there Cosmo....the mear mention of another man "inflate the value of your post" ....sort of sounds South Beach-esque
Wow, you guys really have me concerned now. That's really the first thing that [strike]popped[/strike] entered into your mind when you read that??

Please note the use of the plural word "posts".

Wow, you guys really have me concerned now. That's really the first thing that [strike]popped[/strike] entered into your mind when you read that??

Please note the use of the plural word "posts".

he he he......he said entered....yeah yeah "entered"

I think he called you junior because of your amount of posts or maybe because salsa is turning 83 years old this month

Get it right, he's turning 84, remember his 83rd party last year.

I don't know what you did with that donkey at the party, but...never mind...we agreed to never talk about that again.

I don't know what you did with that donkey at the party, but...never mind...we agreed to never talk about that again.

...still in my backyard....for some reason, the neighbors wife keeps coming over....Geez, I wonder why?

i was so drunk at that party! i can't remember a thing!! i hope salsa will have a better variety of animals at his 84th bday party see you there.

i was so drunk at that party! i can't remember a thing!! i hope salsa will have a better variety of animals at his 84th bday party see you there.

I heard Salsa saying something about a Kangaroo and a Lemur, it should be a hoot. Make sure I don't drink too much, I don't want any pictures taken of me, like you had of yourself.

I think Salsa posted them somewhere on the net.