Funny Noise

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bacardiator

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 30, 2007
I'm getting a funny noise when I press buttons on the remote. I have an H20 receiver. It sounds like "Poom, Poom". Is this normal?

Thanks.

I get noises too when I press the remote buttons.. Oh never mind, it's just the wife screaming at me to leave the tv alone and quit watching empty transponders.. :)

It didn't used to do this before. Before, I would choose a channel from the guide, and press select and clear to clear the guide, but now it takes long to clear and when I do press clear, that noise sounds..
Sorry fellas, I'm an amateur here. I don't even know anything about transponders and stuff.

It didn't used to do this before. Before, I would choose a channel from the guide, and press select and clear to clear the guide, but now it takes long to clear and when I do press clear, that noise sounds..
Sorry fellas, I'm an amateur here. I don't even know anything about transponders and stuff.

I think you have gotten an update from D* that has changed some of your settings. One is the audio setting. You can go into the menu and turn the audio off.

All my HR20's emit a buzzing noise until I tap them a couple times.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)