Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Why is the Yankees game being shown on both channels in NYC? Where is the cubs game being shown?

This is ridiculous!!! I just called dishnetwork and they told me that my local fox decided to show only the Yankees game based on my geographical area and not the cubs - marlins game. This is ridiculous, ridiculous that fox and mlb would not show their playoff games. Is this happening on the D* as well? How about cable?

Great scheduling isn't it?
I have the same problem in Roanoke, Va. :x
MLB should be ashamed for having both games scheduled at the same time. :oops:
Fox should have designated a channel for a specific game. :idea:
FOX+MLB=DUMB

I was looking for a place to email fox and mlb about this decision of the so called split telecast.

In the fox website, I found this link which asks your opiniong about each telecast. I used it to show my disastifaction with this nonsense. I will also e-mail my local sport radio to let them know how I feel about this non-sense. This is the most ridiculous thing I ever saw.

http://www.foxsports.com/public/MLB/MLBonFOX

Thanks for the site. I am quite mad. This is keeping you hostage in your own house and push the yankees-red sox game down your throat. I am mad, furious, etc... :x

Are we the only one seeing this as a joke? I wonder if D* or cable is getting the same rule from Fox and MLB.

I just called my brother-in-law and he is watching both games on DirecTV. Charlie is spineless - the E* phone guy told me Steinbrenner is directing DishNetwork what to show so even though FOXSPORTS.COM says we are supposed to see one on local and the other on 137 - WRONG!

Charlie screws Dish customers again.

E* SUCKS! E* SUCKS! E* SUCKS! E* SUCKS! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fox and FX playoff coverage

I live in the Boston area so its the same deal here. It would be nice to check in on the other game during commercials. Why can't they do a temporary alternate channel like ESPN does? They have national rights to both games so its just a matter of putting out there. We should have a choice, its the playoffs!

Getting both on Dish in NorCal

As I said on another post, I am getting both games, one on Fox and the other on FX. Mike :D

E* is wrong on this one. I just checked the fox website more carefully and in fact we should be able to see the cubs-marlins on fx. E* has misinterpret what fox has said. See this link:

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=1730656

Why are they treating this like the black out rule? I do not know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)