Fx HD Problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

moonpie

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
Princeton,N.C.
Anyone having a problem on FX HD? The sd channel is good,the hd channel is scrambled,Pic & sound. Raleigh area.

I have yet to get a clear pic or sound on the hd channel.Some of the new hd channels will pixilate for a few secs.after tuning to them but clear right up.I will check the other tv tonight. If it keeps up I will call Direct.I have had HD since april last year.Installer said it was the first install of the new dish he had done.Thanks for the feedback,Moon.

I've had a few issues with FX HD, but they've happened when I wasn't really watching... MOST of the time. Like last night for Nip/Tuck, the picture had lines and stuff going through before N/T, but once the show started it was fine. I remember when the HD station first came on when Damages was still on, and one week the picture distortion was so bad that I had to go to the SD feed.
I'm getting a little annoyed though.. not to change the topic, but has anyone else experienced audio dropout issues on Cartoon Network? I don't watch it regularly, but I see Adult Swim almost every night and now the dropouts are becoming more frequent.

I to have noticed the white horizontal static lines on FXHD during some of the letter boxed
commercials and previews.

I checked last night,the bedroom fxhd is clear while the living room is distorted.I guess I have to call Direct.Unless someone has an idea what to do.Moon

I have a feeling the BBC on the box having problems needs to be replaced. If that doesn't fix the issue I'd say its a bad cable or worst case is a bad multiswitch. Either way I still think DirecTV needs to send you a replacement BBC for that box.

I have a feeling the BBC on the box having problems needs to be replaced. If that doesn't fix the issue I'd say its a bad cable or worst case is a bad multiswitch. Either way I still think DirecTV needs to send you a replacement BBC for that box.
Trust me these lines have nothing to do with the BBC's. They were there last week also at the end of Nip-n-Tuck. Only when they show the coming attractions when there is no HD feed from FX.

I changed the B-band converter & still have problems.I have the pixilation on other new HD channels but not all.2nd receiver is GTG.

I changed the B-band converter & still have problems.I have the pixilation on other new HD channels but not all.2nd receiver is GTG.
Your issue might be that your dish is not properly aligned. I had this issue when the new HD channels came on. They came out did a realignment and all is fine now.

I am having problems with FX hd and the Cartoon hd channels. I can't listen to them in dolby. I have had the techs replace 3 receivers, put a new dish and lnb up, replaced optical cables and the hdmi cable. They finally decided that it was a compatibilty issue between my Denon receiver and the way it is being broadcast by the channels. So I guess I'll have to live with it. :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)