The HD Rollout Timing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dmann304

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
What happen? Its been awhile since DTV has released new HD channels.

FX was the last one over 3 weeks ago.

When are we getting more channels?

CMT Spike G4. Hello?

actually, we're suppose to get 13 more rsn's on conus wednesday which makes me a very happy camper. :)

I think I will hold my breath as I look so awesome in blue! :)

Seriously, the track record of D* has pretty well sucked IMO and I look for them only to roll out the minimum that will prevent a class-action suit, no more, no less.

They lied and misinformed re: LILs and have apparently leaked to sources such as their own CSRs all kinds of misinformation, so much so that I am not going to count on getting ANY channel before I actually see it on my screen.

Would I like the added RSNs? Definitely. Do I want the channels that they have had on their web site as available on the channel guide for some time now? Yes. Do I think promises and targets mean much to D*? Nope, sorry, but they have that track record to live down to.

Seriously, the track record of D* has pretty well sucked IMO and I look for them only to roll out the minimum that will prevent a class-action suit, no more, no less.

They lied and misinformed re: LILs and have apparently leaked to sources such as their own CSRs all kinds of misinformation, so much so that I am not going to count on getting ANY channel before I actually see it on my screen.

Would I like the added RSNs? Definitely. Do I want the channels that they have had on their web site as available on the channel guide for some time now? Yes. Do I think promises and targets mean much to D*? Nope, sorry, but they have that track record to live down to.

Did you just wake up from a two month coma?

Where have u been lately? Have u missed all the channels that have been rolled out lately?
You know, i dont mind people complaining on here, to each his own, but at least know what you are complaining about please:)

Hey what happened to Chiller HD which was advertised to be available by year end and now isn't listed? I know they probably won't have true HD programming since they show old movies but watching 480i programming on my TV really stinks. Anyone know if MSNBC plans on going HD anytime soon?

i believe i read in another directv thread where scott g said he heard that vh1, cmt and mtv would lite up before turkey day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)