FX On Demand unavailable?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DSpud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Laredo, TX
Hey gents, I am still new to DirecTV (for a second time). I tried to watch some programming on FX On demand today and a dialog box came up asking me to go to www.directv.com or call a number if I want to subscribe to that channel.

I have the extra package and FX is included. Is there some reason I wouldn't be able to watch FX On Demand? If it matters, I was trying to watch "The Bridge"

How long ago did you activate service? Some of the on demand stuff takes a while to authorize. Read another poster with similar problems last week.

Its been a week now. We have watched other stuff on demand. All the programming shows up, It just brings up that dialog box when I click "Watch Now"

Do you get the FX channel as part of your base package?
?You can only watch On Demand from channels your subscribed to.

Of course. I have the "Extra" package. I tried other "on demand" channels with mixed results. Others that should work but don't are TBS On demand, USA ON demand, etc. Other on demand channels work just fine, Comedy Central On demand works. Guess I am going to have to call them.
?

Yeah, sorry about that.. just saw that you wrote the package info in your first post... My bad.. Dont know how I missed that.
I know theres an issue right now with some on-demands giving that message. Calling will probably be best.
If they come up with something that fixes it, would you mind posting it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts