FYI: MHZ Worldview down

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thanks yurek, I was just watching a couple of nights ago really late, and they had some of the craziest short-subject type movies airing!

They were running on both transponders for at least a couple of weeks. I noted with some disgust that the version that's currently up has a softer picture than the original one. Overcompression strikes again!

Other recent additions are Christian Youth Channel (seems to be having audio problems tonight), Ashur TV (Arabic), Good Shepherd TV (could've sworn this was on before, maybe it moved, also Arabic), Talk Money TV (scans as Z Channel TV for some reason), Radio Sedaye Iran (scans as KRSI, apparently from California), and Luxnar Radio (rap, also seems to be having problems tonight).

I'm new to the satellite group,
But I just re scanned and found Luxnar radio, I really like the music they play. I never herd of the groups and bands but there really good.

Yea guys Luxnar radio also plays a lot of former American idol people, I think they are chosing to stay undergound. The only famous person I herd on there station is Kim Zolciak from the house wives of Atlanta.

Status
Please reply by conversation.