Galaxy 10R

Status
Please reply by conversation.

melbfla

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 6, 2006
Hello everyone

I have a question? Is anyone having trouble with G10R on the Ku side?
I moved my dish to this sat and get nothing. Last nigth and this morning, I guess my first question is if 11720 V and 11800 V Tranporters are still active. I can still see every thing from 30W to 116.8W and 123W came in fine before , just want to make sure before I try to mess with the dish.
redface.gif

Regards

yes they are still active
11720 V 27692
11800 V 26660

Can you get the stronger stuff like 12114 V 4444 or 11806 H 4580?

Thanks Iceberg
No the whole thing is gone I must have some sligth shift as it gets to that location will play with it tonigth. Thanks again
Regards

Check the pole for vertical plumb. I had one drift in the drought last summer here in N AL, didn't have enough concrete around it I guess..

Thanks turbosat

I will be checking it on Saturday, migth be the problem , not much rain around here for a while.
Regards

Well I am still havin no luck from G10R. When I set up my system I was able to get it fine. I get from 30W and yesterday I got the FTA channels on 119W . I have tried bumping the motor E and W also tried the elevation up and dow on the dish, tied pushing on the dish and pole , pulling on the dish and still nothing.
I have double cheched the receiver set up fo the lnbf set up re-scanned a couple of times...nothing .
Any words of wisdom from anyone will be appreciated .
Regards
PS I am on the East Coast of Florida in the Melbourne -Palm Bay area 32907.

Fortec Star Lifetime CLASSIC NA FTA Digital satellite receiver
Digipower SG-2100 DiSEqC Motor
Fortec 36" FC90U Dish
Fortec universal 0.4dB Single KU LNBF

I had a total loss of signal last night while it was storming. It cut out when WMQF was in the middle of American Idle. My wife was highly frustrated. I had to quickly jump to grab the remote control and switch over to KUIL on another satellite that had the same thing playing... I haven't checked G10R today. I assume it's still good to go...

G10 went out around 8 CDT last night and was back this morning (11720 was up late last nite)

Thanks guys
I am hoping is just bad timming on my part when I try and get the channels.
Regards
:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)