Galaxy 10R

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

melbfla

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 6, 2006
Hello everyone

I have a question? Is anyone having trouble with G10R on the Ku side?
I moved my dish to this sat and get nothing. Last nigth and this morning, I guess my first question is if 11720 V and 11800 V Tranporters are still active. I can still see every thing from 30W to 116.8W and 123W came in fine before , just want to make sure before I try to mess with the dish.
redface.gif

Regards

yes they are still active
11720 V 27692
11800 V 26660

Can you get the stronger stuff like 12114 V 4444 or 11806 H 4580?

Thanks Iceberg
No the whole thing is gone I must have some sligth shift as it gets to that location will play with it tonigth. Thanks again
Regards

Check the pole for vertical plumb. I had one drift in the drought last summer here in N AL, didn't have enough concrete around it I guess..

Thanks turbosat

I will be checking it on Saturday, migth be the problem , not much rain around here for a while.
Regards

Well I am still havin no luck from G10R. When I set up my system I was able to get it fine. I get from 30W and yesterday I got the FTA channels on 119W . I have tried bumping the motor E and W also tried the elevation up and dow on the dish, tied pushing on the dish and pole , pulling on the dish and still nothing.
I have double cheched the receiver set up fo the lnbf set up re-scanned a couple of times...nothing .
Any words of wisdom from anyone will be appreciated .
Regards
PS I am on the East Coast of Florida in the Melbourne -Palm Bay area 32907.

Fortec Star Lifetime CLASSIC NA FTA Digital satellite receiver
Digipower SG-2100 DiSEqC Motor
Fortec 36" FC90U Dish
Fortec universal 0.4dB Single KU LNBF

I had a total loss of signal last night while it was storming. It cut out when WMQF was in the middle of American Idle. My wife was highly frustrated. I had to quickly jump to grab the remote control and switch over to KUIL on another satellite that had the same thing playing... I haven't checked G10R today. I assume it's still good to go...

G10 went out around 8 CDT last night and was back this morning (11720 was up late last nite)

Thanks guys
I am hoping is just bad timming on my part when I try and get the channels.
Regards
:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts