Galaxy 19 (97W) Ku-band channel guide -- June 19 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for information that they are now broadcasting on the channel. El Etejah on 30W has always been in English every time I've checked it. The 97W broadcast is the same as on 30W, except that it is about 4 seconds behind it (obviously a downlink/uplink delay)!

Don't know why they have put "trial broadcast" on the screen, they have had that there since at least March, when I first moved a dish to 30W and first received the channel! You would think the "trial" would have been over long ago!

Yep. I noticed on 30W when they first went to "Trial broadcast," that in a few days, they had their slate back up again. Then they just went back and forth for a while. I'm hoping when the dust has settled, it'll stay as the English service, as you've been observing on 30W (although their website is in Arabic). It'll be nice when the "trial" is over, as you said!

I´ve started watching this channel Al Etejah (El Etejah id on 30w) and so far it looks good, I´ve just caught english programming, some interesting documentaries this last couple of days.
I understand they also have some news program but I was about to do something else when it was about to start.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)