Galaxy 19

Status
Please reply by conversation.

spiderzaur

Original poster
Jul 20, 2014
Hi,

I am trying to get Turkish kids channel for my daughter, did research and found that its on satellite Galaxy 19, 97°W. I have never done this thing before so please help me to buy right setup.

Let me give you some info:
This is the channel i am trying to watch: http://www.lyngsat.com/tvchannels/tr/TRT-Cocuk--8.html

Same website suggests to get 130cm dish for this.

I am living in: Acton, Ontario.

My questions are:
1. Can you please help me to find right dish and LNB?
2. What is the best/right receiver for it?
3. Where you buy (prefer online) this kind of stuff?
4. Is this free to watch or do i need to subscribe anyone?

I am currently Bell subscriber and have Vu Express setup with 91 and 82 with regular and HD receivers from Bell. But after some research i think this system will not work with galaxy 19 and i need to buy new dish and new receiver for it which i dont have problem with. i just dont know what to buy and where to buy.

Thank you very much for any help!!!
Zaur

Welcome!

I agree with Fat Air - $200 is a great deal with free shipping. It will get your channels just great.

Use DishPointer to get the settings (elevation, azimuth & skew) to help you set it up. The link is: http://www.dishpointer.com/

Good Luck - we are here to help.
Bob

thank you very much guys! you are awesome! let me check and see what i decide. thank you again.

That combo kit that FatAir suggested is a great starter kit. That was my first kit, and I am still using it. I have since then added another dish, actually I have 3 total, and only 2 up at this time! You cannot go wrong with that kit in my opinion! The receiver is very simple, and I knew nothing about FTA, and I have taught myself and the folks around here are very helpful! Just my two cents.
:enjoying

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts