Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

All the Speedway stations on my 35 mile drive to work jumped to $2.19 today. Every other station is still at $1.85.

Speedway is always pulling crap like this at least once a week. They jump their price WAY up for NO reason, except to grab some extra profit for a time. There's enough choices that you'd think people would have figured it out by now, and not buy from them during that time.

Noticed on gas buddy the prices go up from 1.75 to 2.15 in a nearby city, that's a HUGE jump, thats 40 cents with the snap of your fingers. In my area it went from 2.09 to 2.08 then down to 2.05 within the past 3 or 4 days. I see it at 1.99 at another nearby city.

Oil Workers in U.S. on First Large-Scale Strike Since 1980
“There will be a knee-jerk reaction in gasoline and diesel prices because we don’t know how long this is going to be or how extended it might be,” Carl Larry, Houston-based director of oil and gas at Frost & Sullivan, said by telephone Sunday. “It’ll be bearish for crude, but we’ve already accounted for a lot of the fact that refineries are maintenance.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oil-workers-in-us-on-first-large-scale-strike-since-1980/ar-AA8QdNb

1.99 here, just across the line into GA it is 1.83.