Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Out and about today prices are $2.19 to $2.21.
About the only place to get ethanol free fuel around here are a few select QT's and the few Sinclair stations that are trying to compete with the QT and Kum-n-Go's on every corner. I use ethanol free at Sinclair the few times a year I fill my gas cans for the lawn mower, otherwise I use E85 from Kum-N-Go nearly all the time in my Avalanche when I'm in town. Out of town, I'll whatever is available which is usually not E85. I've had this truck for over 6 years now. It makes more horsepower and actually runs better on E85 than it does on E10 or E15 regular gas. I don't drive nearly as much now, I may be in the market for a Rivian or a Tesla in a few years if the prices come down to what I would considering spending for a new vehicle.

I don't drive nearly as much now, I may be in the market for a Rivian or a Tesla in a few years if the prices come down to what I would considering spending for a new vehicle.
If you have trucks on the brain, you're probably going to need to adjust what you consider as reasonable. Trucks of all kinds are pretty expensive these days. The cheapest pick-ups run around $28,000 and are awfully spartan.

If you have trucks on the brain, you're probably going to need to adjust what you consider as reasonable. Trucks of all kinds are pretty expensive these days. The cheapest pick-ups run around $28,000 and are awfully spartan.

no doubt about that, I bought a new Yukon 4x4 last year for the business. I think it's the SLT trim package or whatever is middle of the line GMC, in terms of features. It was $50K and pained me greatly.

no doubt about that, I bought a new Yukon 4x4 last year for the business. I think it's the SLT trim package or whatever is middle of the line GMC, in terms of features. It was $50K and pained me greatly.
The "starting at" MSRP on a 2020 Yukon SLT 4x4 is $58,190. GMC is not your friend if you're on a budget -- too many geegaws.