Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Takes weeks to drop a quarter but only a day to jumped a quarter. Jump from from $3.05 to $3.30 today.
Ain't that the truth. And I'm not surprised that gas prices are going up since oil costs have been going up again.

That's looking much less likely now.

As I understand it, the pricing is supposed to be based on futures rather than demand. If they can't move the fuel, demand at the wholesale level would crash, wouldn't it?
Yeah,at the time of posting I hadn't perused any "news"yet.
As far as pricing,it often seems as if any excuse will do for an instant increase.

CNN Business is warning that the precipitous decline in gas prices is at an end. :crying
Not surprising. Gas prices haven't moved for almost a month here. I paid $3.78/gal of 87 octane at Sinclair yesterday here at home. It was surprising that it was about 20 cents lower when I went through Cheyenne on Saturday. The "savings" was obliterated when we went to Olive Garden for lunch. $20 for the "Tour of Italy" meal now??? WOW. Looked like smaller portions than what we got at my last visit (when it was $16).

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
The "savings" was obliterated when we went to Olive Garden for lunch. $20 for the "Tour of Italy" meal now??? WOW. Looked like smaller portions than what we got at my last visit (when it was $16).
Count yourself lucky. I think that dish has been about $24 around these parts for years. I haven't ordered it in awhile, so it could be even higher. :(

• Wow
Reactions: LocutusOfBorg
Gas price in San Diego has gone up only a penny or two but expected to go up significantly. Gas Buddy is my best option. I burn diesel and only fill up truck and tank every three months. Diesel prices tend to be more stable.

Gas price in San Diego has gone up only a penny or two but expected to go up significantly. Gas Buddy is my best option. I burn diesel and only fill up truck and tank every three months. Diesel prices tend to be more stable.
Gas Buddy doesn't distinguish between 85 and 87 octane. Only pricing for "Regular" is listed - that's how 85 and 87 is lumped together. Last time I checked that's how GB was listing prices.