Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Gassed up the Mustang yesterday at $3.20 for 87 octane at Sinclair. Coming down but not fast enough to suit me. I've heard GasBuddy saying that prices are expected to go back up in early 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
The price at my local Costco has gone down 3 cents to $3.129 since Monday. Maybe there are weather impacts in your area.
Not really, other than the 2 days of that Artic blast with -20F to -30F windchills and single digit temps, its been a little below normal with highs in the 30s. It's actually 25F above normal today. 68F and sunny. It's jumped 50 cents since a few days before Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Gassed up the Mustang yesterday at $3.20 for 87 octane at Sinclair. Coming down but not fast enough to suit me. I've heard GasBuddy saying that prices are expected to go back up in early 2023.
IMO, they're like the weather forecasters, they don't really know. I just had the noon news on and they had a gas buddy story on saying prices were expected to fall thru April and begin rising in May for the summer months, but to expect prices to be 50 cents lower than in 2022