Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

MikeD-C05 said:
Just paid $ 2.35 at the Heb in Pt. Arthur, Texas. Doesn't anyone think it odd that with the election of congress 2 and a half months away and the Republicans in congress are all worried that the Democrats will take over because of Bush 's Bull sh*t blunders, and the prices are going DOWN?

Things that make you go HUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM..........

No; never even crossed my mind. I am not that conspiracy oriented. If that were the case it would have been dropping long ago and stayed low. BUT that is more of a PIT AREA topic, not for here.

Last edited:
charper1 said:
No; never even crossed my mind. I am not that conspiracy oriented. If that were the case it would have been dropping long ago and stayed low. BUT that is more of a PIT AREA topic, not for here.

That is why I left at : Things that make you go HUUUMMMM. So you can think what you want and decide for your self.

MikeD-C05 said:
Just paid $ 2.35 at the Heb in Pt. Arthur, Texas. Doesn't anyone think it odd that with the election of congress 2 and a half months away and the Republicans in congress are all worried that the Democrats will take over because of Bush 's Bull sh*t blunders, and the prices are going DOWN?

Things that make you go HUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM..........

I don't think we've seen the end of the "Watch me Pull a Rabbit Out of My Hat" Tricks that they'll be doing for Votes !! :rolleyes:

And remember that we just had the Alaskan Pipeline go down for repairs and it was supposed to make gas go up over 3.00 a gallon just a month ago.

HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM...........

Damn DF. We have what they call boutique fuel here (special EPA formulation) that run around .10 - .15 more than non-boutique fuels and we are sitting at $2.37 - $2.43 in my zip of metro Phoenix.

Yup.. I have a natural gas pipeline crossing my property ( transwestern) Gas and Oil wells within a mile or two. A Gasoline refinery in Artesia only 41 miles from me(it goes to California I think.. Navajo) Eddy countys tax base gets mucha's dinero from Oil and Gas well revenues and I guess from the State and local taxes and lets the distributors gouge the living heck out of us...

Flying J is a chain of truck stops www.flyingj.com It is about 5 miles from my house. The only thing I don't like is, all of their pumps are ethanol blend. I have watched my mileage on my last 2 cars, and both get/got worse mpg with ethanol that with non ethanol. Currently, I get 3-4mpg better without ethanol. So for the few cents more for the non ethanol blend, I get better mileage and still manage to save a few bucks per fillup.

Doesn't anyone think it odd that with the election of congress 2 and a half months away and the Republicans in congress are all worried that the Democrats will take over because of Bush 's Bull sh*t blunders, and the prices are going DOWN?
Or the fact that historically they usually go down right after Labor Day.
hmm... maybe Bush put Labor Day 2 months before election day to set it for this year... :rolleyes: