Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Wow, $1.75! Can I send you about four 55g drums? LOL! save me .45 / g

Berg do you guys use boutique up there?

EDIT: never mind that boutique question; I see I still have my fuel map.

what's boutique? never heard of it

Our gas here year round is 10-15% ethanol in it so we don't need to worry about ethanol running out (plus we have a boatload of the E-85 stations here)

Strict area dependent/specific fuels to meet those areas guidelines, help keep pollution in check. It adds to the end costs at the pump (alnog with that area's tax) because they are not "mass produced" fuels; thus the term boutique. Sometime referred to as "fuel islands". That in addition to grade separations. God forbid we enforce the one BEST type and allow our very few refineries to make just that type for everyone; making it far easier and cheaper in the long run.

Here is the latest chart I have; 2002.

Attachments

• boutique_fuels.jpg
    boutique_fuels.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Here in Savannah too!,

Prices drop and drop for a couple of weeks to make the mood of the country good, then Bush does his speech, gets all kinds of cheers, and then bang! a 10% jump in prices over night!

This coincidence of gas prices falling prior to political events like the elections and the SOU only to return to business as usual- gouge the gasoline market is beginning to get old. Anyone who doesn't believe this is being controled by US politics seriously has some sand plugging up the orifices in their head!

nah. Here in Shakopee about 5 miles away is the Mystic Lake res (Mdewalkaton). They're always cheaper and they have 5 cents off on Wednesdays if you pay at pump :)

News tonight here in WNC says that prices are still dropping we'll see tomorrow when I go to town.

Gas here went from $1.99 to $2.19 at the Chevron near my house but Flying J still has it for $1.92

There is one station in my area that is still $1.92 and all the others are at $2.19

Where else do you all hang out?

Song Name Game Part 3!