Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 7.24.26 AM.png

$5.89 at Costco!
I like this 10 cent per check reduction stuff. My Costco is still stuck at $5.189.

Keep smiling as the new California gas tax rates goes live a week from Friday. The tax will increase by 2.8 cents/gallon.

That and the holiday weekend should put a stop to the price drops.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
$4.36 to fill up at Murphy’s this afternoon. Was $4.39 at QT and Kum n Go’s. If Rivian hadn’t fallen so far behind on production, I would probably have an EV by now and paying .09 cents a kWh to fill up at home. ‍♂️

$5.09 in Charlevoix. $4.62 in Cadillac.

I did get a 50c / gallon coupon from the grocery store. Usually they only give 5c but my receipt jammed in the machine and I asked for a reprint so she just gave me one for 50c.

My local Costco was $5.059 yesterday. I filled with Premium for $5.259 which feels like a bonus since the differential has been growing up to now.

We're getting a few more stations around town that are selling "boat gas" (non-ethanol) and the price makes it justifiable for those vehicles that get 10% or better mileage on non-ethanol fuel.