GBox V3000 Satellite Position/Controller

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
voomvoom, I guess what you are saying is that you can connect your V-Box2 directly to the receiver and then put your four-port DiSEqC switch next in line, then you have a Multi-Switch 4x4 (??? I do not know what that is) and after that I'm so confused :) but anyway it appears you can put a DiSEqC switch (and, I would assume, 22 kHz tone switches) next in line after the V-Box2. Good to know.

I hope the GBox 4000 will work in a similar fashion and control the skew properly - if it's reasonably priced I just may get one and retire my old analog receiver.

I understand there is a gbox 5000 out now but it does not take care of everything the way the 4000 is supposed to. I want to make a complete change and maybe I will need to replace the lmbf. The servo motor as well as the actuator is hard wired. I have3 not been able to pull up literature on the 4000.

I got a Gbox 3000 from Sadoun.. I like this little guy. Aside from the shipping issues and the remote being totally destroyed, The unit itself functions, and does it well. I like how it remembers the satelltie positions even if you clear out all the channel settings. Im glad I got this as over all its alot better than a V box. By far. Oh and I havent had any issues with ERR2 Keeping my fingers crossed :)

HI Guys,

Heads up! We have a few GBox V3000 units left in stock. If you are in the market for one, you will need to get it soon before we run out. Our next shipment will not arrive before 30-45 days.

We realize we have a manufacturing issue with the plastic on some of the remotes (a certain production batch) that cause it to break or crack during shipping. If you received a unit lately (within the last 2 months) and have a broken plastic on the remote, contact me by PM and we will ship you a replacement free of charge.

Attachments

• VBOX3_edited-1.jpg
    VBOX3_edited-1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 525
HI Guys,

Heads up! We have a few GBox V3000 units left in stock. If you are in the market for one, you will need to get it soon before we run out. Our next shipment will not arrive before 30-45 days.
I have mine sitting here in front of me that I got from you and cant wait to hook it up!

I did a lot of research and this appears the be the best mover box on the market! Again I can't wait to get it all hooked up. :D

gbox 3000 setup question

I got mine 2 days ago and setup the c band this afternoon. Had to have my wife lift it up on the pole. Set the elevation 1.5 deg higher than where i lived up north and hooked up the gbox and cs4000 pro and had to keep clicking the remote till I got near my true south sat (87) and had put in the proper freq and I hit My Network. Is there a way to hold the move east and west button down or do you have to use the 1 click for one bump movement? After I tuned in 87 AMC 3 I named it and resynked it. Even went into the cs and set it up for 1.2 and saved My Network as a favorite but it would not move after I moved it off to the east and choose My network channel it did not come back to it.
Any suggestions? Do I need more than one sat setup as 1.2? thanks for any tips.
Can you put any type of switch between the receiver and the gbox?or can you put any switches behind the gbox? I have a dual feedhorn with 2 cband lnbs . Can I use a zinwell 6 x8?

Last edited:
Bad G box

Hello every one this is my first time in forum any way i order a g box from sadoun DOA send it back for exchange did not heard from them for two weeks after i called they send me an e mail saying nothing wrong with box they refuse to send me a new one so after i toll them wan it my money back they charge me 20% restocking fee will never do busines with this company again, i hope my next time i get in forum will befor a better experience. 10 FT mesh BUD DMX 741U Sathawk pvr 800.Coolsat 4000 pro 36" Dish U lnbf.Thanks.

The way my V-Box2 is hooked up:
Receiver < V-Box2 < Diseqc 4x1, lnb 1 < Multi-switch 4x4 < v/h to dual C-Band lnb, 22KHz side v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on P* 1m dish(note my Bud is C-Band only, all others are Ku-Band from Torodial or dedicated ku dishes)
lnb 2 < Multi-switch 4x4 < v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on Torodial, 22KHz side v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on Torodial
lnb 3 < Multi-switch 4x4 < v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on Torodial, 22KHz side v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on Torodial
lnb 4 < Multi-switch 4x4 < v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on 90cm dish, 22KHz side v/h to Dual Ku-Band lnbf on 90cm dish

Hope this helps..!!!

This is just what I needed to get by V-BoxX working over the weekend! Thanks for the great info :)

We realize we have a manufacturing issue with the plastic on some of the remotes (a certain production batch) that cause it to break or crack during shipping. If you received a unit lately (within the last 2 months) and have a broken plastic on the remote, contact me by PM and we will ship you a replacement free of charge.

It's been more like years than months that there has been that issue (I got mine from you over a year ago and the remote plastic was broken when it came). I can verify that you ship out replacement remotes right away because I had emailed you about the broken plastic remote and had a new one in my hand in about 2-3 days.

I like the fact the innards of the box itself seem to be constructed better - no solder joint problems like the V-box that I had before this GBOX.

Last edited:
HI Skysurfer,

The remote plastic issue was with one batch of production at the time. That has been corrected since then and we replaced all remotes. Glad you got yours replaced as well. Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts