GCI Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
Is anyone getting the GCI channels on AMC7-3760-25190-Horizontial? I am getting very strong non video signal on vertical, but nothing on horizontal. A few weeks ago they disappeared for about a day or so and then came back on. Any help would be appreciated.

Afraid to go look, lol. The redbuds grow so fast out in front of my big dish, I usually wait until hockey season before I take the chain saw to 'em. It was 102degrees today, so I think I'll wait awhile!

Thanks Guys.

This happened a couple of years ago and I had to go out and move the dish on the pole just a hair. It can wait until it gets closer to hockey season, it was a 106 degrees, straight temp yesterday and Thursday. I am smarter than I look.

It's never been a strong signal, here or at the other house. High 40s to low 50s at the most and that's with the Traxis. Those non video signals on the vertical side were hitting in the 70s on the 3500.

There is nothing vertical on 137W....you are getting bleedover from 139W which has some radio feeds on it (horizontal on that satellite is spotbeamed to Alaska and the NW areas)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts