General dish policy questions

gludwick

Original poster
Oct 26, 2004
1. Is there a limit as to how many receivers a dish subscriber home address can have?

2. Does Dish offer any special programs for second/vacation homes? Such as subscriptions which can be turned off and on during a given year?

Thanks

1) The can be a maximum of 6 per account, 3 of which can be leased.

2) We have snowbird accounts, which you have to take ALL of your receivers to and from the vacation home. There is also a 'pay-as-you-go' account, which can be activated/deactivated as needed.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
1) The can be a maximum of 6 per account, 3 of which can be leased.

2) We have snowbird accounts, which you have to take ALL of your receivers to and from the vacation home. There is also a 'pay-as-you-go' account, which can be activated/deactivated as needed.

Does this limit apply to the Hopper Joey too?

garys said:
I believe it may apply there as well. With two Hoppers, you can have four Joeys. I have heard of people getting three Hoppers but I don't know how many Joeys they wanted with them.

I was just thinking 2 hoppers 6 Joey's, may not be allowed but the technology supports it.

You can lease up to 2 Hoppers and 4 Joeys, so the policy with Hopper setups is a little bit different. If needed, the most overall that can be setup is 3 Hoppers and 6 Joeys, but this will need to be setup by a different department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)