General Hospital

Jeez I wonder if Molly got older too? Who takes care of her? Ric needs to get a life without being also into Sonny's business. I am still trying to decide if I like Ethan or not? He looks nothing like Luke... Anyhow thank you for the flowers. Much better that way...Casper our kitty would eat them anyway. :D

I keep thinking one of these days Ric is going to have some other agenda that has nothing to do with Sonny, but what would that be? He might actually have to get a life, like you said. I know they all have nannies, but they never seem to spend any time with their own kids. So why even have them if you're just going to pay someone else to take care of them. I could see daycare, like Elizabeth, but a full time nanny must cost a bundle. I would love to see some of the mom's other than Liz actually interacting with their kids for more than a "go get ready for bed" or maybe vacuuming their perfect houses that are never dirty. I want to see Sonny in the kitchen for real. He can apparently cook fabulously, so do a kitchen scene. That would be cool.

So sorry I seemed MIA after mentioning this! I've had some very upsetting episodes with a neighbor and it really puts me in a funk.

I caught up on some of the GH stuff. Thanks for posting updates. I have a lot of reading in the forum to catch up on.
I remember the nostril flaring thing too! lol And Tamara Braun was the previous Carly and I liked her in that part but I hated her in the part they had her in on All My Children. She seemed so artificial.

I keep thinking one of these days Ric is going to have some other agenda that has nothing to do with Sonny, but what would that be? He might actually have to get a life, like you said. I know they all have nannies, but they never seem to spend any time with their own kids. So why even have them if you're just going to pay someone else to take care of them. I could see daycare, like Elizabeth, but a full time nanny must cost a bundle. I would love to see some of the mom's other than Liz actually interacting with their kids for more than a "go get ready for bed" or maybe vacuuming their perfect houses that are never dirty. I want to see Sonny in the kitchen for real. He can apparently cook fabulously, so do a kitchen scene. That would be cool.

How about when Patrick told Holly they had 2 rotating nannys but she would never see them! Huh? How could that be? The house isn't that big.

I PVR all of the ABC soaps and if hubby is out of town I can catch up on them on the weekend but if he is here we are usually watching other things and I don't find the time. Then I end up with so many episodes that I have to try to skip some without missing important stuff. When I went to see how many I had to watch to catch up I had about 25 of each of them! I still have a few before I get caught up but I am definitely no longer a month behind.

So sorry I seemed MIA after mentioning this! I've had some very upsetting episodes with a neighbor and it really puts me in a funk.

I caught up on some of the GH stuff. Thanks for posting updates. I have a lot of reading in the forum to catch up on.
I remember the nostril flaring thing too! lol And Tamara Braun was the previous Carly and I liked her in that part but I hated her in the part they had her in on All My Children. She seemed so artificial.
Glad to see you back. I was telling Frank last night that you have not been on anymore since I signed on or joined it seemed. His reply was that you are usually on the weekends. So glad to know that you are alright. :)

Frank has been MIA too. He fell and went down with a box and is still recouping. I think I posted it in Frank Jr. finally got me here. I am hoping that he will be back on here tonight or tomorrow.

Nostrils flaring was funny and annoying. Wait until you see today's episode. Sonny is such a dingbat. Do not want to spoil it too much. Or between me and tigerprowler, we can catch you up? :D

I'm on vacation this week so it's easier to get caught up.
I saw Claudia in the hospital bed worried about losing the baby but I can't remember if that was todays episode or yesterdays. Carlys baby is safe for now.
The new Christina portrays an attitude very well. Her demeanor just has me thinking her little nose is in the air too far. I'm ok with the new Michael but probably because of the time that went by since the last actor. I'm sure that is why they did it.

Woohoo Vacation!!! @party Claudia was worried both yesterday and today. Sonny is such a dingbat as to whether or not Ric could be the father. So sweet when Michael finally hugged Carly today too.

I liked seeing Christina and Alexis today...my oh my so silver-spooned. Hope they show a scene with daddy at some point. The new Michael is turning out ok, was a shocker at first being that we had always only seen one Michael before that. :shockedI bet that Michael remembers Jax's confession to him before Claudia's. BTW where the heck is Johnny? He is always around when sis is in need of anything.

Miss Rebecca is a new kind of Holly of sorts. Emily's ghost needs to come back and go "BOO"....Alan's too. :angel:

P.S. again glad that you and Frank are both back. :)

Last edited:
Christina reminds me of a girl I went to high school with, pouty lips and nose so far up in the air her heads almost tilted all the way back. Can't wait to see her and Sonny together.

Why can't Micheal just give Carly a break? He doesn't act like that with anyone else and she's the one that got him help. Everyone keeps telling him that, so why does he have to be such a jerk? I like him, but he needs to get over himself.

I'm glad that Robin and Patrick got some time together. It's about time they get back to normal.

Claudia's nose flares when she cries. I just started noticing it after we talked about it.

Do you think Rebecca was convincing enough? I'm not sure, I think Nicolas should be a little more skeptical than he appears.

"Claudia's nose flares when she cries. I just started noticing it after we talked about it."

I am lmao....she does get jiggy with that nose.

"Claudia's nose flares when she cries. I just started noticing it after we talked about it."

I am lmao....she does get jiggy with that nose.

I know! From now on, I'm going to notice the little things. But I have to get off the computer for now, have to get the little ones to bed, so talk to you tomorrow.

As far as Rebecca being convincing....I think that Nikolas will believe anything she tells him because he wants her no matter what. Tomorrow in the guide it says that Elizabeth is not convinced. Elizabeth will change the whole thing around(hoping). Incidentally Nikolas needs to learn to knock before just walking in. Twice now he has caught her: 1st with Lucky getting lucky and now Ethan.....he must be drinking the same water as Sonny.

I cannot understand the outrages from Michael towards his mother either. In my day a good paddle to the backside would change all of that. But I guess she should just be happy that he is still around. What an ordeal she had to go through. That was such a sad story.

Robin is finally being Robin...I bet she got some hate mail on that acting. Patrick is a great actor and not bad on the eyes either. A good stable character has emerged finally.

Vacation is not exciting. I'm painting the living/dining room area while the hubby is away ... hehe Then the stairwell & upstairs hall if I don't get sidetracked with too many other things and my son wants his room done. He helped me down here but I'm one of those crazy perfectionists so it's hard for me to let him do things. The second coat goes on the living/dining areas a bit later today. We never go anywhere on vacation. My husband travels so much on business that he just wants to stay home and relax when he is off.

I didn't see todays episodes yet but I will come back later and check in. You girls are usually in here later anyway.

Vacation is not exciting. I'm painting the living/dining room area while the hubby is away ... hehe Then the stairwell & upstairs hall if I don't get sidetracked with too many other things and my son wants his room done. He helped me down here but I'm one of those crazy perfectionists so it's hard for me to let him do things. The second coat goes on the living/dining areas a bit later today. We never go anywhere on vacation. My husband travels so much on business that he just wants to stay home and relax when he is off.

I didn't see todays episodes yet but I will come back later and check in. You girls are usually in here later anyway.
Now do not let those fumes get to you too much and Good Luck with the painting. Talk to you in a bit. :hatsoff:

OMG Helena wants to sink her hands into Luke again? Get over it lady. Do not want to say to much about today's episode until I know that someone else has watched. :shh

lol Have Frank teach you the spoiler tag. :)
Helena always wants Luke but she also can't let Luke tell what he heard her talking about with Rebecca and spoil her plans. Now you know that Tracy is going to think Luke took off to help Holly but I think Ethan will figure it out.
You can tell that both Rebecca and Ethan are beginning to actually like the people they are trying to scam.
The thing with Ethan's teeth is really bugging me. I think he had caps and they ended up too big for his mouth or something. Too bad really because he is cute but it spoils it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts