General Hospital

well, two would be funny. What if one was sonny's baby and one was ric's? That's actually happened in real life, so imagine what could happen in a soap opera!
Good one Tiger.....one each for two brothers...ewww can you imagine the Holidays or Horror Days? :rant:

:D:DI know, that would be so weird. Carly, Jax, Micheal, Morgan, new baby, Sonny, Claudia, new baby, Ric, new baby. That would be weird and even more so if they invited extended family. They'd have to have almost everyone in Port Charles over to cover it all. Sonny'd have to have a HUGE dining room.:D:D

I do have one more thing to ask where the heck is Spencer Cassadine? How old will he be when he shows up again? Nikolas must learn to knock before entering. He did it again yesterday at Lucky's house too...just walked on in.

Yeah, I think Carly and Jax would spend more time with Spencer than Nikolas does if he'd let them. I miss Courtney, she was cool. Spencer will probably be like five in two or three weeks when Helena decides she's going to use him to get at Nikolas again.

They will probably show him driving up in a car....the way they age those kids. You are so right on Carly and Jax raising him. Forgot that one, thanks for the reminder. Stupid move to kill off Courtney.

But if you think about it...Nikolas is dealing with the ghost of Emily....why not deal with a ghost of Courtney? hmmm ( He needs a good cold beer) :angel:

Surviving Jack

Aerial America on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)