General Hospital

I hope Nikolas stays skeptical about Rebecca and that Elizabeth stays on the ball. I can't believe that Rebecca went to Jason's. I definitely don't want him to be used the way she wants to use the Q's. I don't want the Q's to be used either, it's not cool. But I think that she may flip on Ethan and become a good person. What is Ethan holding over her though now that everyone knows she's Emily's twin? He mentioned something about her life? Is Ethan also pulling a con on the Spencers? With Holly?

What the heck is going on with the mayor? Can I just say, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!

I like Olivia. She's so feisty!

Luke should have stayed hidden til Helena left. Duh! But I guess it's all a part of the story line. Now Tracy's going to think he's left her. I like them together. Cracks me up when he calls her his "Little Pink Popsicle" or some such name. They are so cute together.

That's all I got for today. On our news we just found out that down the block someone has been busting out car windows. So we are going out to check our vehicles.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the mayor! Wonder what really happened.

I like Olivia too. Notice how there hasnt been mention of her son in a while. I think they decided to ditch that storyline for now. Until after the Carly shot Michael thing is done.

Hope your vehicles are ok!

I'm heading to bed. My body is telling me I'm not as young as I used to be for doing this work.

Glad to see that Nikolas is getting his wits about him of sorts. Poor Monica will grab unto anything resembling Emily. But you know I kinda feel like if I was a twin and my mom gave me up instead of the other...might be some animosity there. Elizabeth is on the war path now. They should bring her sister back...what was her name? Ethan and Rebecca both should like all of them they have been nothing but kind to them both. Change of scenery for them.

Yes Tracy will be livid thinking that Luke went for Holly. She told him if you go "Do not look back", poor Tracy and Luke too when he returns.

When the heck is Olivia going to admit that she has a son with Sonny TO Sonny?

Another storyline could be Rebecca and Johnny getting paired up...think of the possibilities there?

Sorry to get on here so late but Frank is back so pooter is limited now. But glad to give my seat to him as long as he is better. ;):)

I think Sonny should figure it out, with all the mentioning of it. Father wasn't around, the time frame, that sort of thing, but as you said yesterday, he is such a dingbat sometimes.

Sorry if I was repetitive in this post...should have read all before posting...still learning. Tigerprowler sorry to hear about the vandalisms...seem like it happens more and more now that all the kids are out of school.

Sorry if I was repetitive in this post...should have read all before posting...still learning. Tigerprowler sorry to hear about the vandalisms...seem like it happens more and more now that all the kids are out of school.

Yeah, we're good tho. It's okay to be repetitive, as long as you agree with what was already said!:D just kidding!:rolleyes::D

Yeah, we're good tho. It's okay to be repetitive, as long as you agree with what was already said!:D just kidding!:rolleyes::D
Just had to hurry before you both poofed out and got ahead of myself before reading. :up But yes I agree with you both. :clap

But it was a good point to bring up that Luke should haul arse when he sees Helena.

:yikes

Oh yeah! I forgot about the mayor! Wonder what really happened.

I like Olivia too. Notice how there hasnt been mention of her son in a while. I think they decided to ditch that storyline for now. Until after the Carly shot Michael thing is done.

Hope your vehicles are ok!

I'm heading to bed. My body is telling me I'm not as young as I used to be for doing this work.
Night Night.....bet your walls are looking good! :yes

Thanks for the info. Half of the show today was not there due to I record them and watch later. The storms were really bad here today. The kitty and I hid out from them. Also having some computer issues after the storms as well. Frank is working on them. :rant::)

Well, Jason got a haircut and they redid the set of Sonny's house. It's all light and airy, and not Sonny. I mean the paint is a light yellow, good for like Patrick or someone nicer than Sonny.

I want to feel bad for Claudia for the baby, but I don't. That's what she gets. And Carly didn't push her or throw her down the stairs. Carly grabbed her arm and Claudia yanked it and took them both down the stairs. Claudia's already caused Carly so much trouble and she's talking revenge? She can't be serious. She caused Micheal's injury, so she should consider them even because what she did was worse.

Kate's snobbiness to Maximista and Lulu is getting old. She's such a b*tch. I can't wait til they nail her for sabotaging the magazine, but why is she doing it after she worked so hard to get it going? Jax is going to be ticked, or he should be.

Jason looks more like Michael than anyone...hmmm? Shocker when Michael socked him. :eek:

Claudia is doomed and she knows it if she loses the baby. She thinks that she can turn Sonny against Carly...yeh right. It would be amazing if that she doctor finds or hears two heart beats. Claudia does not know the meaning of "even". She is psychotic and now hormonal. Not a good combo. :devil:

I have NEVER liked Kate. Hope her contract ends soon. :sleeo

Where in the heck did this mayor fling story come from? :rolleyes:

What do you think of Lulu? :confused:

I thought Claudia's baby died. Dr. Lee couldn't find a heartbeat twice, so I thought the baby died. I could be wrong, I was trying to clean house while watching, so now I'm not sure.

I'm glad he hit Jason and not Elizabeth.

I liked Kate to begin with, but she's getting so tiresome.

I think they are going to get rid of this mayor and then either Ric or Alexis will be nominated for the job. I'm thinking Alexis cuz she's already the DA, but Ric is a possibility since he doesn't seem to have anything else going on in his life right now.

I love Lulu, for all her faults. She's pretty well adjusted and normal for being a Spencer. Plus her hair is awesome!

No it left you hanging til tomorrow on the heartbeat....at the time she could not find one. I was just kidding on the two heartbeats.

I think the baby is ok. After all, then they can stretch the story line into August for the amnio to prove whose baby it is.

I love Lulu too. Maxie is as cute as can be and very selfish etc but in spite of it all I actually like her. I love Spinelli too.

I liked Kate at first. I really liked the way her and Sonny played off each other. But since they split I haven't liked her much. She is just plain too snooty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)